Wednesday 26 October 2011

Statement of Intent

This is my initial Statement of Intent for the VAP2 module. I know it will change but here is the plan...

I intend to further develop and extend my use of digital media in the creation of a range of artworks. Specifically, I aim to experiment with digital photography and moving image work as well as a range of applications on the iPad – including digital painting, collage, text manipulation, etc. I am aiming to develop my skills in the use of these media as well as imaginatively explore the possibilities for creativity they represent.

Thematically, one area I intend to develop is landscapes.

I intend to record and archive my work through the development of a digital sketchbook which documents the process of inspiration through development to finished piece. I intend to include photos, video and recorder files of some works showing a drawing as it is created, stroke by stroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment