Friday 6 January 2012

Reflections transformed

I am very interested in the ways in which an image can be transformed to suggest an entirely new construction of subject. I took two of photos of reflections that I had taken earlier during my colour studies, and transformed them into much more abstract, organic representations of landscapes.

This was the initial reflection image:


My first editing of it for the colour series:


Further transformations have created this final piece - to me it suggests looking out towards a window with clouds reflected in a lake:


This was the initial reflection image:


My first editing of it for the colour series:


Further transformations have created this final piece - to me it suggests looking out over a beach towards the crashing surf:



No comments:

Post a Comment